MOROCCO, Ind. (WLFI) — Investigators with the Morocco Fire Department and the Indiana State Fire Marshal’s Office have determined what caused a Tuesday afternoon house fire in Morocco.
According to the investigators, the fire started in an electrical wall outlet.
On Tuesday just before 5:00 p.m., firefighters were called to a home on East Grove Street in Morocco after a fire had started in a second story bedroom.
The family living in the home says their cat alerted them to the fire by scratching on the bedroom door.
No one was injured in the fire.